Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Homecoming

2008-10-13 12:53:22 am

Hey faithful readers. I'm sure you were worried sick about not getting updates over the last few days, but Em and I went back to our alma mater Ohio Wesleyan University for homecoming. It was really strange being back in a place that used to be home and now belongs to a completely different group of people than I remember. We've been out for three years which means that the kids who were freshman when we were seniors graduated last year. Which is a trip for sure. I don't think I've used the word "weird" so many times in my life to describe how I felt.

Anyway, a group of my fraternity brothers (Alpha Sigma Phi) came back for the annual Sig Bust alumni event which was a lot of fun. It was great seeing any of you who might be reading this and if you weren't able to make it, you were missed.

Well, literally kicking it old school this weekend was a lot of fun, but the total of 18 hours driving between Friday and today have taken their toll. But keep an eye out for a few new reviews soon, including the first Powers TPB and Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

No comments: